By James E. Brumbaugh
Continue it cool or warmth issues up
This 3rd quantity of Audel's HVAC Library delivers a entire, hands-on advisor to fitting, servicing, and repairing all simple air-conditioning structures in either new and older building. You'll additionally locate entire insurance of specialised heating units-radiators, radiant heating platforms, stoves, fireplaces, warmth pumps, and indoor/outdoor pool warmers, plus enthusiasts, exhaust structures, air filters, and extra. It's what you must entire your HVAC reference library.
* Make actual calculations for AC process output
* Tailor AC structures for older construction
* learn how to set up and repair today's renowned digital air cleaners and filters
* provider much less universal heating platforms comparable to coal-fired furnaces
* set up, retain, and service humidifiers and dehumidifers
* deal with radiators, convectors, and baseboard heating units
Table of Contents
About the Author.
Chapter 1: Radiant Heating.
Chapter 2: Radiators, Convectors, and Unit Heaters.
Chapter three: Fireplaces, Stoves, and Chimneys.
Chapter four: Water Heaters.
Chapter five: Heating Swimming Pools.
Chapter 6: air flow Principles.
Chapter 7: air flow and Exhaust Fans.
Chapter eight: Air-Conditioning.
Chapter nine: Air-Conditioning Equipment.
Chapter 10: warmth Pumps.
Chapter eleven: Humidifiers and Dehumidifiers.
Chapter 12: Air Cleaners and Filters.
Appendix A: specialist and exchange Associations.
Appendix B: Manufacturers.
Appendix C: HVAC/R schooling, education, Certification, and Licensing.
Appendix D: facts Tables.
Appendix E: Psychrometric Charts.