By Colleen B. Gilbert (auth.)
Read or Download A Bibliography of the Works of DOROTHY L. SAYERS PDF
Best reference books
What was once a mark? Livery of seisin? Letters patent? This impressive Dictionary of Irish neighborhood heritage might be in a position to let you know.
This multiplied 10th version of the bestselling advisor to sort is predicated at the Economist's personal up-to-date apartment sort guide, and is a useful significant other for everybody who desires to converse with the readability, sort and precision for which the Economist is well known. because the advent says, 'clarity of writing frequently follows readability of proposal.
An Illustrated consultant to Veterinary scientific Terminology, 3rd variation offers a visible method of studying clinical phrases and figuring out the fundamentals of veterinary drugs. a scientific strategy of breaking down scientific phrases into their part elements permits readers to understand the foundation scientific techniques and observe serious considering talents while confronted with new and strange scientific terminology.
- The Geomagnetic Field and Life: Geomagnetobiology
- The CIA World Factbook 2015
- Geotechnical Aspects of Pavements - Reference Manual / Participant Workbook (Publication No. FHWA NHI-05-037)
- Kirk-Othmer Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology [Vol 25]
Extra info for A Bibliography of the Works of DOROTHY L. SAYERS
First American edition 1932: THE j FLOATING ADMIRAL j [rule]! BY CERTAIN MEMBERS OF j THE DETECTION CLUB I G. K. Chesterton I Canon Victor L. Whitechurch I G. D. H. and M. Cole I Henry Wade I Agatha Christie I John Rhode I Milward Kennedy I Dorothy L. Sayers I Ronald A. Knox I Freeman Wills Crofts I Edgar Jepson I Clemence Dane I Anthony Berkeley I [Publisher's device]! PUBLISHED FOR j THE CRIME CLUB, INC. j GARDEN CITY NEW YORK j 1932 Collation: r6o leaves. p. ; p. (ii) map; p. (iii] title-page; p.
8) blank; p. [9) [section heading:] INTRODUCTION; p. 1101 blank; pp. j11j-26 INTRODUCTION, p. j27j EDITOR'S ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS; p. [28) blank; p.  PUBLISHER'S NOTE; p. [3o) blank; p. [3I] GREAT SHORT STORIES OF DETECTION, I MYSTERY AND HORROR; p. [32) blank; p.  section heading for Stories of Detection and Mystery; p.  blank; pp. [35)-476 text, pp. [35, 102, I64, 216, 242, 264, 28I, 285, 344, 372, 444) story title pages with text; p.  section heading for Stories of Mystery and Horror; p.
18·4x 12·3 em. Bulk: 3/3"4 em. Cream wove paper; cream wove endpapers; trimmed. Bound in red cloth; front and back blank; spine [stamped in black:] UNNATURAL I DEATH I BY I DOROTHY L. I SAYERS I GOLLANCZ Price: 2s6d; number of copies: 10,000. Published 1 I July I935· Dust jacket: yellow printed in black and magenta. Printed at the Camelot Press London and Southampton. Notes: p. 162 type damaged; p. I35 line 28 "Alan Quartermaine" for Allan Quatermain". 1. n. Harcourt, Brace issue in tandem with LORD PETER VIEWS THE BODY 1938: THE DAWSON PEDIGREE I and I LORD PETER VIEWS THE BODY I by I DOROTHY L.
A Bibliography of the Works of DOROTHY L. SAYERS by Colleen B. Gilbert (auth.)